Sep 16, 2017

Cory Diary : Portfolio Updates 20170916, STI Comparison

When 5.05 pm hits yesterday, STI ended lower at 3209.56 which is sweet and bitter. What this mean is STI has performed 11.4% increase ytd excluding dividend. Is a little bitter because if you look at the chart below STI Index is one of my larger position. Interestingly my XIRR excluding "Fixed Income" hits 12% finally beating STI if we exclude dividends. No prize for my next milestone.


There is no fresh fund injection since last withdrawal in April. I do not foresee fund injection till end of year. Trading has been curbed some. However as I may have stated previously, a goal for my dividends to cover all of my monthly loans will be a nice target to hit. Is already Sept and it will be nice if I have a concrete plan into next year strategy. Things in my minds.


  • What stocks may run up ?
  • What Stocks to keep for dividends ?
  • What counters to minimize volatility ? 
  • What fund size to target ?
  • How will Local market perform ?
  • What sector i should focus in ?
  • What currency to be heavier in ?
  • What to cut loss ?
  • What to take profit ?
  • What to diversified


Cory
20170916









2 comments:

  1. Hi Cory.

    And one more question. Will the market be crashing soon?

    ReplyDelete